Click on any image for more information, a gallery or a video
- Breaking down scripts
- keeping continuity- both analog or digitally (experienced in the use of SynconSet and Continuity Pro)
- assisting artists with dressing and changes
- doing laundry, pressing and general costume maintenance
- fast aging / distressing of garments on set.
- Adjusting patterns
- sewing garments from scratch (experienced in using industrial machines)
- altering garments
- adding detail- trimmings, hot fix swarovski, embroidery
- hand sewing and quick repairs on set or in the workshop.
- Weathering down garments
- fully changing the texture
- creating wear and damage
- adding effects such as mud, water damage, burn marks, stains and grease.
- movable elements / animatronics
- as well as assisting the special effects department on set, adding squibs for gunshots blood, both stains and tubing
Inspired by feature films and animation, Diana De Mol has been making costumes since early childhood. She attended the Rietveld art college, specializing in fashion and theatre design, with a minor in photography.
Soon after, she moved to Los Angeles to gain further experience in the film industry, interning at the special effects company ' The Creature Company'.
Diana continued to travel, and worked on various projects around the world. She worked as a trainee on the Victoria's Secret Fashion show, and was asked to return as an assistant the following years. During her time in New York, she also had the opportunity to work with different artists on international projects.
Diana travelled to New Zealand to design costumes for the short film ' The Light Harvester'. When she returned to Europe, her international network helped her settle in London, where she had the opportunity to work on various major feature films and TV-shows, such as Maleficent, Cinderella, Game of Thrones and many others.
Diana was approached to join a costume team under designer Nic Ede. She travelled to Malaysia to work on the British TV drama 'Indian Summers', as an on set standby. The following year she worked with the same team on 'Close to the Enemy', based in the UK.
Recently she finished working on a Belgium TV drama, 'Jan de Lichte'.